* MADE IN THE USA *
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Gen2 ABS system is built on the Wabash National MBS2-Platform. That was introduced August 2000: Over 250,000 units were produced and put on new OEM trailers. The MBS2 system has proven to be one of the most reliable and versatile systems on the market.
Interchangeable with WABCO/Haldex/Wabash, we have made several changes to the system to be more friendly a plug and play system. The ECU/valve assembly works with existing Meritor/Haldex/Wabash componets
* Universal Blink Code (S/A Meritor) Plc Diagnostics: System can be read using a Nexiq Pro-Link Device.
* Valve, ECU, sensors,sensor extensions power, power cables and accessories are all interchangeable with OEM systems.
* Quality Control
* Generation 2 is the only '' MADE IN USA " ABS on the market.
* ECU built in the USA
* ECU is programmed and tested 100% in USA
* Valve is 100% leak and function tested before assembly.
* Completed ECU/valve assembly is tested after air is applied then packed for shipment.
* Each unit carries a serial number and date code.
* 1/yr no hassle warranty we will replace any faulty unit. we will follow up with explanation of fault on all returned units.
* GEN 2 units all exeed FMVSS-121
There are estimated 5.6 million trailers in service in 2009 ( according to ATA ). Haldex/Wabash/Meritor represents 95% of the market. Our unit has price advantage with technical support and OEM quality. In additional offering flexibility as an all makes replacement. GEN 2 unit will also be offered to OEM market as production increases.